Contact Us

Get In Touch

Questions or comments?

Select a subject, then complete the form below to send your question or comment.

Forms to assist you

Citizen Concern / Complaint Form

Records Request Form


DepartmentPhone Number
St. Paul City Hall308-754-4483
St. Paul Development Corporation308-754-2181
St. Paul Chamber of Commerce308-754-5558
St. Paul City Police308-754-9112
Howard County Medical Center308-754-4421
St. Paul Public Schools308-754-4433
St. Paul Library308-754-5223
St. Paul Country Club308-754-4203
St. Paul Water Park308-754-4903
St. Paul Civic Center308-754-4661
Elmwood Cemetery308-754-4483
Howard County Clerk308-754-4343